Fly Baby Bipe

I reworked the on-board camera settings and thought that was the final physics changes, but then I realized I didn't reposition the exhaust and smoke placement when I adjusted the parts. The smoke and exhaust aren't really parts so I didn't think to move them when I set all the part placements. SO.. one more thing to do and it should be finished. But at least I caught it before I released the plane.

I'm not sure if I'm going to start another build thread. I may end up working on that personal design I started and then deleted but I'm not sure it's worth a build thread. For some reason I can't seem to get going on a real plane. Maybe I'm built out.

loving this build :) would you consider turning it into the Carf 1/2 scale Fly Baby once done? https://carf-models.com/en/products/flybaby
@Rory_RC_Tooley I just finished my last project so I'm considering doing the normal Fly Baby but I want to do it at 33% not 50%. My Fly Baby Bipe is 33% so I'd like them to match, scale wise. The Fly Baby would be a 168 inch wingspan at 50% but a more interesting to me 110 inch wingspan at 33%, is that a reasonable size for you? You can always do an AV to get 50% if you want it. Let me know what you think.

@Rory_RC_Tooley I just finished my last project so I'm considering doing the normal Fly Baby but I want to do it at 33% not 50%. My Fly Baby Bipe is 33% so I'd like them to match, scale wise. The Fly Baby would be a 168 inch wingspan at 50% but a more interesting to me 110 inch wingspan at 33%, is that a reasonable size for you? You can always do an AV to get 50% if you want it. Let me know what you think.
sounds great to me! :)

Back