Fly Baby

OK. That is surprising. Well I guess I am one of the 8. I can only speak for myself but the more detail on a model the more I like it. Especially when it is a realistic one like your Fly Baby.

I've seen people insert pictures on the main swap page when they upload a new plane but when I upload one I don't see a way to attach a picture unless I go to the Discussion tab, so does anyone know how to do it?

I added one more thing to the yellow ribs cs. I created a mask that removes the ribs from the chamfer on the trailing edge of the elevator and rudder. Before when you looked close you could see little bumps where each rib was, now the trailing edge is smooth like it should be.

I've seen people insert pictures on the main swap page when they upload a new plane but when I upload one I don't see a way to attach a picture unless I go to the Discussion tab, so does anyone know how to do it?
Have you seen this since the forum swap? If so I’m interested as well. I hate the default pictures most of the time.

Have you seen this since the forum swap? If so I’m interested as well. I hate the default pictures most of the time.
Do either one of you see "update" in the upper left corner of any one of your file pages between "overview" and "discussion"...It`s been a while since I`ve uploaded a CS, so I don`t recall how I did add pics. to a file, but I figure it out, and recall that it`s kind of PITA. ...I`m not sure if it will be, I don`t think the word actually shows until "after" pics./attachments have been added to a file. I ask because my latest file says "updates" (with the "s"). I`m thinking that if it says "update", that might be the way, instead of the paperclip, which does ultimately show up once a pic. has been uploaded to a file....shootin` in the dark here guys.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:
Do either one of you see "update" in the upper left corner of any one of your file pages between "overview" and "discussion"...It`s been a while since I`ve uploaded a CS, so I don`t recall how I did add pics. to a file, but I figure it out, and recall that it`s kind of PITA. ...I`m not sure if it will be, I don`t think the word actually shows until "after" pics./attachments have been added to a file. I ask because my latest file says "updates" (with the "s"). I`m thinking that if says "update", that might be the way, instead of the paperclip, which does ultimately show up once a pic. has been uploaded to a file....shootin` in the dark here guys.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Thanks I'll try that next time I upload a new plane or cs. I'd like to put a picture at the bottom of the page. I don't know if a lot of people check the discussion link for pictures. And the little default picture isn't much.

Thanks I'll try that next time I upload a new plane or cs. I'd like to put a picture at the bottom of the page. I don't know if a lot of people check the discussion link for pictures. And the little default picture isn't much.
Sounds good, BUT, does it say "update" between "overview" and" discussion". in one of your recent files, AND IF SO, what does it do when you click on it. ??? Do you see an option to allow you to add pics. ???, like a paperclip. I`m asking because when I look at your files, it doesn`t say "update" or "updates", BUT on my files it does, So I`m guessing that only the creator of a file sees that.

Back