Fly Baby

Sounds good, BUT, does it say "update" between "overview" and" discussion". in one of your recent files, AND IF SO, what does it do when you click on it. ??? Do you see an option to allow you to add pics. ???, like a paperclip. I`m asking because when I look at your files, it doesn`t say "update" or "updates", BUT on my files it does, So I`m guessing that only the creator of a file sees that.
That’s what I was messing with earlier. It adds a tab on to next to discussion after you do that. Not what he’s looking for.

That’s what I was messing with earlier. It adds a tab on to next to discussion after you do that. Not what he’s looking for.
OK, but when you tried that, DID it add and or did you look to see if that added the attachments/pics. to your file at the bottom of the file page ??? Example: If you look at my files, you`ll see that I`ve been able to add pics., they show up as "attachments" on the bottom of the file page. I think that`s what Tech. is attempting to do...I`m just trying to recall how I did it. :unsure:

OK, but when you tried that, DID it add and or did you look to see if that added the attachments/pics. to your file at the bottom of the file page ??? Example: If you look at my files, you`ll see that I`ve been able to add pics., they show up as "attachments" on the bottom of the file page. I think that`s what Tech. is attempting to do...I`m just trying to recall how I did it. :unsure:

When I did it, it added a tab to the top of the file page and you had to click on it like you would the discussion page.I did find where you could add a media link to something like Facebook or another location like that but not sure if that would work or not. Didn’t try it.

I took one more look at everything, getting the plane ready to release, and of course I found something. It was very minor so no biggie but I wanted to fix it before release. Then I did the release build and a final touch to the physics. Now I need to import it in RF Evolution so I can take the pictures for the swap page.

A quick question for you guys. I have it ready to go but there's been a nagging question I wanted to ask. Since the "Fly Baby" name was already taken by the plane in Add-ons 2 I renamed it to Fly Baby 1A since that's the actual model. But recently I've been wondering about it. SO which of these names should it be at release.

Fly Baby 1A

or

Fly_Baby

or

Bowers Fly Baby

I didn't care much for using an underscore in the name but then I don't like the 1A at the end either. So what do you guys think.

It's up to you Tech. But you have already put out a beta with the 1A. I don't know about the other guys but I've kinda got used to the 1A. What appeals best to you I think will be fine. 🙂

Back