Flying speed of drones & Installing custom content

keis

Hello there, I received my RF Drone today and having a lot of fun.

I have 2 questions

#1 Can I change the flying speed of the drones? I checked the manual but no description.

#2 I want to add some other custom drones. But it seems there's no function in RF Drone version. Is it correct?

No editor in RealFlight Drone, you can't change any of the models. You can try different flight modes though and find a multirotor with the Acro setting. It should allow faster speed (less stability though).

RealFlight Drone doesn't allow importing of custom models or AV's. Since you already have RealFlight Drone, you can purchase the RealFlight 7.5 upgrade and both of the functions you're looking for will be available in RealFlight 7.5.

But i have Real flight 9.5 still importing Coustem Multicopter Drones The software keep of crashing and not able to import the drone model

But i have Real flight 9.5 still importing Coustem Multicopter Drones The software keep of crashing and not able to import the drone model
The thread you have posted to is over 6 years old, and doesn't pertain to your issue (different product). Start a new thread, and be specific - what drones are you trying to import, what happens exactly, and are there any error messages during the import, or after?

Back