FMS Kingfisher 1400mm or similar?

HansO

Hello everyone.

I am new to the hobby and have flown RF 9.5 for some months. And now I have bought my first plane ever, a FMS Kingfisher 1400mm. (It's currently waiting for me at my post office!)

Since the FMS Kingfisher is not available (as far as I have found out) in RF, can anyone (whom have flown the FMS Kingfisher) tell me which of the available models hwo similars the most to this model.

Thank you in advance
Yours sincerely
Hans Oscar Ragnarsson Aase

Hello everyone.

I am new to the hobby and have flown RF 9.5 for some months. And now I have bought my first plane ever, a FMS Kingfisher 1400mm. (It's currently waiting for me at my post office!)

Since the FMS Kingfisher is not available (as far as I have found out) in RF, can anyone (whom have flown the FMS Kingfisher) tell me which of the available models hwo similars the most to this model.

Thank you in advance
Yours sincerely
Hans Oscar Ragnarsson Aase
Following

Following
Hello.

I did not get any replys on this thred, but after flying the FMS Kingfisher (and RealFlight) for a while I have come to the following conclution:
The RC model available in RF that bahaveis most similarly to the FMS Kingfisker is the HobbyZone Carbon Cub S+.

I hope this is the information you were seaching for :)

Hi Hans Oscar Ragnarsson Aase

Thanks for that info, I have just got the FMS Kingfisher and will be getting RF next week so I now know what plane to practice on in RF.

Steve

Back