R

FunCub_NG_EA

Rich74

Rich74 submitted a new upload:

FunCub_NG_EA

Multiplex FunCub NG.
Model created in Blender and imported using highly modified E-Flight Timber physics. Physics tuned to get behaviour as close to my real-world FunCub as possible.

This is a first attempt at creating a model so feedback welcome.

Functions are...
Dual Rates.
Throttle Cut.
Rudder Aileron Mix (Selectable).
Flaperons (Selectable and inhibited with Full Flap).
Flap Elevator Mix.
Tow Release.

Float variant also available.

View the Swap Page

Hello,
thank you for this really great model ❤!
I have a short question, on loading i get messages that some components are missing and are replaced by default components "E-flite Motor 10 - 900kV" and "Electirc Sport - Black".
Since these default parts change the original experience, Is there a way to install your components?
Thank you!

Hello,
I have a short question, on loading i get messages that some components are missing and are replaced by default components "E-flite Motor 10 - 900kV" and "Electirc Sport - Black".
Since these default parts change the original experience, Is there a way to install your components?
Thank you!
What version of RealFlight are you using? Older versions are sometimes missing parts.

Hello,
Thank you!
Hi. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated!
I based the physics on the E-flight Timber 1.2m available in the realflght evolution aircraft list. Perhaps you have another version as otherwise the files it calls would be available. I’m not sure how to access the individual files but if you import that aircraft to your PC it might make those files available.
I’m not 100% sure but that’s the best I can think of.
Good luck.

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, you are right, I am still using the old 7.5 Version because my real RC sender is perfectly integrated...
This explains why my old RF version misses these files. But I am really thrilled that RF lets me choose alternative components for the missing ones.

Obviouly I should really upgrade to the latest version 😬
Thank you👍

Last edited:
Back