G$ disk one needed

williamc9

I am looking for a replacement disk for Realflight G4...I need the disk #1 if anyone has one or can send me a copy i will pay you for it.. Mine has developed little pin holes in the label and computer wont read it past a certain point. If you know where I can obtain a new one or download it I would greatly appreciate it. And i am also willing to buy the disk or the whole program if you have one for sale.. thanks for your Help and Please let me know as soon as possible.

I am looking for a replacement disk for Realflight G4...I need the disk #1 if anyone has one or can send me a copy i will pay you for it.. Mine has developed little pin holes in the label and computer wont read it past a certain point. If you know where I can obtain a new one or download it I would greatly appreciate it. And i am also willing to buy the disk or the whole program if you have one for sale.. thanks for your Help and Please let me know as soon as possible.
Have you tried painting over the pinholes?

boofs right
try it....in the past ,red sharpie worked great on a few of my music and game discs that had pin holes on label side
I do it once ,wait a minute or 2 and do it again to get a good coat
BTW....
crest toothpaste and kleenex and a little water also works great on scratch's on the plastic side scrub center out linearly not radially with light pressure

Last edited:
Back