G2 CD Exploded in drive

Towndogg

New to the forum as of last night. I have been reading several of the problems many of you are having with older software with updated computers. Unfortunately, I fall in that same category. Some of you noticed a crack in your CD. If you don't have a copy of it, you may be too late.

Recently, I tried to reinstalled the "RealFlight G2 Lite Interlink Elite with USB Controller" software and while the CD was spinning up in the drive, I heard an sound like a sledge hammer just hit my computer. The CD exploded in hundreds of pieces and, well... you know the rest of the story.

My question, does anyone have a CD and the serial number that will make a copy for me for a fee? I am not asking for anything free. I have already discussed my issue with Great Planes, Hobbico, RealFlight, and other support groups. They told me they were sorry for my difficulty, but the software and support are no longer available and I needed to turn to Craigslist or Ebay and try to get a CD. I did that and currently there is nothing available.

Towndogg

You have a serial. All you need is a CD. I sold my G2 long ago. I wish I'd kept it.

Back