G5.0 Video Game or Sim?

grow up

Good, now go back in your cave and gnaw on a bone.

All of you are immature and shouldn't be bashing Handfisrc for his opinion.
you know I have been using this sim since it came out, My opinion, Handfistrc is right, paintballs, come on. Realflight taught me how to fly and now its is a video game.

Some people....Good Lord....It is still a SIMULATOR. Why in the world did it become a game because a new feature was added? Did somehow all the realistic physics somehow magically disappear and are replaced by arcade physics? NO!!!!! IT IS STILL THE BEST SIMULATOR ON THE MARKET!!!

Get a life troll.

Get a life, what do you do sit on this forum and wait for posted.... you are the troll,, you get a life... go play mario

It is a sim, if you use it as a sim.

It is a game, if you decide to use it as a game... no one makes you fire the missiles. Does everything educational need to be boring??? It can be fun and as a by product, you just might learn how to fly by using it. By interesting more people into using it, the cost might just come down for everyone.

yea.. its a sim until it started shooting paintballs...now its a game....

3.5 is the best one, that's the version that I have seen train a lot of flyers

Do you know you're replying to posts made 4 years ago? 12oclock is the only member you blasted who's still here.

I was shocked to get an email that someone had bumped this old thread. I didn't even know I was still subscribed to it.

But...Now that the trolls have been awakened though....

In the vain of "time will tell" , Interesting to note that it's has been almost 4 years now and there has still been no movement toward 64bit either with the sim or with KEmax plugin in a product that has a lot to gain in performace by doing so.

Joel

Last edited:
I was shocked to get an email that someone had bumped this old thread. I didn't even know I was still subscribed to it.

But...Now that the trolls have been awakened though....

Joel

Up to now only one troll re-awakened, but now?

Is it sad that I still remember being the first response to this thread when it came out like 4 years ago? I was 19 then...now 23...Oh how time flies...

Is it sad that I still remember being the first response to this thread when it came out like 4 years ago? I was 19 then...now 23...Oh how time flies...

Well he got the Ban Hammer struck on him now so he won't be a problem anymore with that screen name anyways. Some people like to start trouble. :rolleyes:

WOW
That just flew out of left field in a 4 year old thread. I got the email with the content but it looks like the post was already deleted.
What was that guy thinking? Loose cannon.

Joel

Funny some friends and I were talking about this
last weekend ......
over some nice BBQ'd Elk...(mmmm!)

When you are 20 and asked to remember something when you were 10
You think to yourself ...WOW , that was half my life time ago !.... as if you are being asked questions about antiquity !

When your my age you think back 10 years and think to yourself
Wow .... time for a new truck already? ! ...I just bought that thing !
:p
BTW....I remember this thread !

Last edited:
Just a little while ago my 10 year high school reunion happened and this year my 20th year reunion is happening. Time does get away from us the older we get.

If you want to have fun while you learn how to fly you can do the combat and rocket launching. If you don't want to do combat and rocket launching you don't have to.

Back