G5 V G6

Knightsquad

Will G5 aircraft work in G6 from the swap pages?
Kind of new at this, just asking...
Looking for the Cessna 350 Corvalis. It is there but doesn't show up
as Realflight6 file

Yes
However some aircraft need a little tweaking to get them to fly as intended between different versions

All versions 4.0 and above can use both g3x AND rfx files

Only versions 4.5 and above can take advantage of both of the normals files (_s and _n.tgas)

Only G3.5 and below can NOT utilize rfx files

I must be doing something wrong then. When I try to download it I get Windows cannot open this file.
And in the decription it also says
"requires Lancair from Add-Ons 5"

Last edited:
Knightsquad said:
And in the decription it also says
"requires Lancair from Add-Ons 5"
Oh whoops. The dependency shown for all the Corvalis 350 files are wrong. I'll fix this when I get into the office today.

There might be some other files that show the wrong "Requires" dependency. Please send me a private message if you happen to notice any.

Doh! On second glance, the dependencies shown are actually correct. The uploader states in the description "based on Lancair electric with specs and looks like Cessna Corvalis 350". I missed that when I saw this thread last night.

Adam!

Thanks buddy! Love this plane!
Flies perfect! getting one tomorrow, will
fly it Fri.
Thanks again bud'

Pete

Adam Taylor said:
Doh! On second glance, the dependencies shown are actually correct. The uploader states in the description "based on Lancair electric with specs and looks like Cessna Corvalis 350". I missed that when I saw this thread last night.

Back