Galloping Ghost EP

Hey Technoid. I love your T-28B so much it's one of my favorite planes. I was thinking of making a smaller electric AV version like the E Flite size. Maby 4 to 5-foot span.
That's a great idea I'm sure most people want a more standard size than my giant scale planes.

Well I don't know.:unsure: I love flying yours and pretending it's the real one putting on an airshow display. I think maybe alot of people might do that. And a smaller one would just be a model.

Thanks guys I feel the same way about my giant scale planes, they just look and fly better to me. But lots of the younger guys are looking for models to fly like the ones they fly at the field so that's why I figured most would like a smaller plane. To me if you want to fly in the Simulator and not practice flying a smaller plane like you own and fly at the field then the larger size is much better.

We could have both. And the kicker is if there is a model size that let's say flies well, they still have to download the large one to get the model size one. 😉

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. I really like the size of your giant scale. Like I said it looks more like the full size real one. So, when I fly it, I pretend it's the actual real T-28B. A model would be closer to the AJ Slick you made. Maybe slightly smaller but not much.

I went to the doctor today and I have a bad urinary tract infection so I'm having all kinds of problems, so no work on the plane until I get better. Boy, this isn't any fun at all.

I went to the doctor today and I have a bad urinary tract infection so I'm having all kinds of problems, so no work on the plane until I get better. Boy, this isn't any fun at all.
I'm rootin' for ya buddy! UTIs can be surprisingly detrimental, so definitely make sure you get good doctor care, and be vigilant with any medication.

Thanks guys. I just got up for the 'umpteenth' time to go to the restroom it sure is hard getting any sleep when you get up every hour to go to the bathroom. Oh, I had some fever too so it looks like this is a bladder infection that infected the kidneys too. At least the fever didn't get very high (100.1 to 100.7) but they say a simple bladder infection doesn't have any fever so that takes it to a higher level. They gave me 500mg Cipro tablets for 10 days and I'll make sure to take all of them.

You my good friend, you make sure you stay on top of this. And yes get the best care you can, your too important to your family and this family you have online us. I'm wishing the best of health for you.

Well I'm starting to feel better they said by the third day I should be seeing a difference and today is the beginning of the third day. Laying down all the time was driving me nuts so I started working on some mapping yesterday. I only mapped the HStab and VStab and a couple of small parts but I got something done at least. I've been drinking a little coffee this morning so things do seem to be improving. Boy at first it was really bad but it seems I'm starting to get better. I think I've done enough for now but hopefully later I'll be able to do a little more.

Well I'm starting to feel better they said by the third day I should be seeing a difference and today is the beginning of the third day. Laying down all the time was driving me nuts so I started working on some mapping yesterday. I only mapped the HStab and VStab and a couple of small parts but I got something done at least. I've been drinking a little coffee this morning so things do seem to be improving. Boy at first it was really bad but it seems I'm starting to get better. I think I've done enough for now but hopefully later I'll be able to do a little more.
It's so good to hear that you're improving. And even mapping! That's the biggest proof of improvement ever. 😀

Last edited:
Back