Goblin Raw 700

DracoGrp

is there anyone that can make a goblin raw 700 model for me, I personally own one and want to practise with one in the sim. is there anyone will be able to pull this off, this is for rf8

AHH OK, now I see your interest, that would be quite the undertaking for any modeler. I know most of, if not all the modelers are busy now, and I know of only one that has done any helis. There are helis with removable canopy's, but that doesn`t exactly fulfill your request.

Can you get some detailed photos from multiple angles? I might be interested soon, but know that I have zero experience with flying helis and physics would have to be setup by someone else. I’ve also only built one so I would take longer than someone that has done them before. As UT mentioned it will be quite the build so it would be a long drawn out process to finish.

DracoGrp, if possible, also provide pics of the canopy OFF and ON the frame. It`s best if you provide pics of the top, front, both sides and the bottom, (all straight on, not at an angle of any kind). Do the same with frame (assembled) and then misc. pics of the motor, servo, etc assembly for placement purposes, also do the same for the tail rotor assem. It`s also poss. that you or abaser could get pics from a web site for misc components/parts, BUT, it`s better you do that part, as he is busy, and you`re the one that want`s the model, so you`ve to help him as much as poss. Also get up close for the pics., so you get the whole canopy/frame at all angles (front, side, etc.).

These are the types of images that would be needed. I don’t mind doing a little leg work myself, but with a heli, especially one like this where everything is visible, I’m going to need a library of images. When I build a model, I don’t like to cut corners so as much as possible will be modeled.

Attachments

• IMG_7924.jpeg
    IMG_7924.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7926.jpeg
    IMG_7926.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7927.jpeg
    IMG_7927.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7928.png
    IMG_7928.png