technoid

Goldberg Super Chipmunk_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

Goldberg Super Chipmunk_EA

I always thought the Super Chipmunk was a beautiful plane but never had one so I thought I'd model one for RealFlight. This plane is modeled after the Carl Goldberg Super Chipmunk kit including how he detailed the cockpit but in a Giant Scale version with a 90 inch wingspan. So give the Super Chipmunk a try she looks great and fly's great.

The plane is compatible with RF-7.5, RF-8, RF-9, RF-9.5, and RF-X.

The controls are set for the Interlink Elite.

FLAPS: Channel 6 knob.
SMOKE: Channel...

View the Swap Page

Goldberg Super Chipmunk 01.jpgGoldberg Super Chipmunk 02.jpgGoldberg Super Chipmunk 03.jpgGoldberg Super Chipmunk 04.jpgGoldberg Super Chipmunk 05.jpg

I've been battling with that one for a while now I just can't find anything I want to do. I've looked at lots of planes but for some reason I can't get started on anything so I just play around with the Super Chipmunk.
... had an idea; would it be possible to make the Chipmunk canopy open on switch F or something?

I've been battling with that one for a while now I just can't find anything I want to do. I've looked at lots of planes but for some reason I can't get started on anything so I just play around with the Super Chipmunk.
You can always do the duel cockpit version, I`m sure you remember the pic. that BD posted (post #214) in the build thread. ? :)

Back