Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

technoid

A while back someone expressed interest in a glow-powered version of the Goldberg Tiger 120 I modeled so I decided to create one for them. I just finished working on an upgraded version of one of my glow engines for it.

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP 01.jpgOS GLOW 01.jpgOS GLOW 02.jpg

I finished the last thing I wanted to do to the engine so next I'll work on the mapping. I guess I'll finish this plane before I get back to the Techair Commander. I got tired of it and needed a break.

I just finished mapping the engine. I still have to add the mapping to the color scheme but the first pass of mapping is finished. But right now I have some errands to run.
Tech., just a thought, maybe get together/work with "rjhyuck" above and work on doing his CS for him. ALSO...your new pilot would look nice in this plane.

ryhyuck, any chance you can provide close up pictures of your planes Vstab and Hstab/rudder/elevator, also the bottom of your plane...??? Also, your picture didn`t expand, try using the "paperclip" (lower left) WHEN replying back for posting pictures, not sure if you used that or not, but, if you didn`t, try it.

Last edited:
I will take some photos of my plane but it will be 1-24-23. I used the "paperclip"- Attach files. The photo that I used is from a search of the plane. It is not a photo of my plane, but the photo is exactly like my plane.
Thanks for doing this!

Back