Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

Looks good Tech., I`ve done a little research on the planes CS, and noticed the Carl Goldberg logo on the Vstab, not knowing if you were going to do the CS, (you should see it when rchuyck provides pics).. In the meantime I found a logo , took a pic. and cleaned it up. you can use it.
Thanks. Here's a big picture I found of the ARF.

www.irks.org CG Tiger 120 ARF.jpg

Thanks. Here's a big picture I found of the ARF.

View attachment 133176
Ah, same as the one rjhuych loaded, but expands, much better..!! The one I saw was the same plane CS, except it was a vid. of the plane flying. I could make out the logo, but everything else was kind of fuzzy on the V/stab,. maybe his plane has the logo or not..???..anyway it`s there if you need it. I know the bottom is diff. than the top.

Last edited:
Ah, same as the one rjhuych loaded, but expands, much better..!! The one I saw was the same plane CS, except it was a vid. of the plane flying. I could make out the logo, but everything else was kind of fuzzy on the V/stab,. maybe his plane has the logo or not..???..anyway it`s there if you need it. I know the bottom is diff. than the top.
I have some pictures of the bottom of the Tiger 120 ARF but they're not very good.

tiger120-3.jpgtiger120-4.jpgtiger120-5.jpg

Here are photos of my plane. It needs recovering. The orange under the main gear are from a repair of a too hard landing.

Attachments

• IMG_2183.jpg
    IMG_2183.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2186.jpg
    IMG_2186.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 6
Here are photos of my plane. It needs recovering. The orange under the main gear are from a repair of a too hard landing.
I added the CG Logo on the VStab. I got the location from a picture of a Goldberg 120 ARF box.

View attachment 133191
Thanks for the pictures. I have a couple of questions. How do you think the colors on the pictures I uploaded (Post #25 and #26) compare to your real plane? And is the "TIGER 120" on the VStab the same color on both sides? To me it looks like it might be Red on one side and Orange on the other?

So give me your thoughts on the colors. Thanks !

Thanks for the pictures. I have a couple of questions. How do you think the colors on the last picture I uploaded (Post #26) compares to your real plane? And is the "TIGER 120" on the VStab the same color on both sides? To me it looks like it might be Red on one side and Orange on the other?

So give me your thoughts on the colors. Thanks !
They look red to me Tech., they also have yellow shadows on them. I`m not sure if you noticed, (I did by accident), BUT, if you click twice on any of the pics., they`ll blow up really nice and show really good detail, THEN, you can also move the pic. around with your mouse while holding down the left key/button on the mouse.

They look red to me Tech., they also have yellow shadows on them. I`m not sure if you noticed, (I did by accident), BUT, if you click twice on any of the pics., they`ll blow up really nice and show really good detail, THEN, you can also move the pic. around with your mouse while holding down the left key/button on the mouse.
Yes I noticed you could expand them. I also downloaded the pictures. Are my colors okay?

I like the colors. The plane looks perfect to me. The covering on my plane is fading and in some spots coming off. It is pretty old and it still flies great.
Okay great. I just wanted to make sure you liked everything before I uploaded a beta for you to try. I assume you're using the 4-Stroke version?

Back