Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

I made some small tweaks to the color scheme and did a release build. Everything looks good so I guess it's ready to go. I still model using the RealFlight 9.5 DVD version since it's faster loading and I don't have to wait for the steam update almost every time I start RF Evolution. So I'll need to import it in RF Evolution before I do the export for the Swap Pages but that's not much to do. Anyway, I guess it's ready to go. It'll be interesting to see if it gets downloaded much, it is a pretty old plane and not what newcomers would be interested in. But that's okay because I model for me.

I'm still playing around with the color scheme. I didn't like how the end of the top and bottom stripes looked on the back of the hstab so I reworked them to look better. I also added crossover stripes for the wing and hstab stripes. For some reason at the end of a project I always find little things I want to tweak. I have one more thing I want to try but I'm pretty sure that's it I don't know of anything else I want to do. So hopefully I'll release it this weekend. Ha.. not that anyone is waiting for it.

I tried the last thing I wanted to do but I didn't like it so I left it out. I'm pretty sure it's done but I'll fly it a little more and then do a release build in RealFlight Evolution. I'll probably wait till the weekend to release it

It is great, thanks for making it.
Maybe for your next project.......
Another plane that I have is a Byron Originals Pipe Dream. The first one that I had was back in 1987. The fuse is a piece of conduit.
(I don't have a picture of my plane but this is what it looks like.) :)

1675446201834.png

It is great, thanks for making it.
Maybe for your next project.......
Another plane that I have is a Byron Originals Pipe Dream. The first one that I had was back in 1987. The fuse is a piece of conduit.
(I don't have a picture of my plane but this is what it looks like.) :)

View attachment 133373
An interesting plane. Actually I still have two projects in the works. My Techair Commander EP and a Fly Baby Bipe I never finished. I kind of skip around these days.

Back