Help with spectrum dx controller

I bought this unit of Ebay from a individual that I'm guessing got it in a estate sale. Since she sells a lot of different items. Came in the factory box in the factory bag just the controller and the lame manual. Which is only 6 pages that mainly covers adjustments of the sticks real basic nothing about what each lever etc will do.Whats as bas is this has the channels all messed up So it sounds like there's maybe software that comes with this? IF so that would explain why the manual doesn't go into much.IT seems lacking for exactly that Whatever the case I need help getting to know what does what and get the channels right. Maybe this doesn't at all work like the old interlink?I'd think the modes are all the same As far as from one transmitter to the next when it comes to mode's I fly in mode two and I fly mostly helicopters CP along with some planes once in a while. I hope someone can shed light on this mess.Thankyouo_O

I think this post tells us a little more than your previous post.

If I'm understanding correctly, you bought an InterLink DX controller and you're having trouble getting it to work with RealFlight 8.

The challenge may be from the fact that your version of RealFlight probably doesn't have a Controller Profile built-in for the InterLink DX, since the software was released before the InterLink DX was released. That means you'll have to create your own Controller Profile. I have a document here about the InterLink DX that lists the correct association between the first 15 RealFlight channels and controls on the InterLink DX.

@Hookedonrcaircraft, it does sound like you're trying to use the InterLink DX with RealFlight 8 given the forum where you have posted.

No instruction manual could tell you what the InterLink DX controls do in RF8 because it all depends on how you choose to configure it. It was not designed for use with RF8 or vice versa (RF9 is the first version that officially supports the DX; it did not exist when RF8 was released).

I suggest paying careful attention to the posts from the users above, including the thread technoid linked to which will walk you through that setup. (Good find, @technoid! I had forgotten all about that. šŸ˜„)

Back