Help!!!!

gasman434

I just bought RF BASIC for Christmas for my son. I have it all set up and running but for some reason the throttle or the turning aren't working.
I don't know if the controller needs to be set up (IE Trim etc)?
I choose a plane or Helli and the props are going but won't move or the plane takes off but won't fly....
My boy is so excited to play and it's a bummer he can (me too though hahahaha)
Help?
-Gasman434

Does windows detect the controller?

Have you calibrated the controller in Windows?

Once you calibrated the controller in Windows, did you do the same in the simulator?

Did you run the installation as Administrator ( right click "run as administrator" )?

Did you run the program as Administrator the first time when calibrating ( so it has full rights to all of the folders )?

Is it possible things are working normally and you just don't understand yet how the controls function? People who are completely new to the hobby are often surprised by how difficult it is to make a model do what they want, and it sounds like you might fall into that category.

In any event, I suggest contacting RealFlight technical support for assistance with this problem. They can help figure out where the problem lies, and if there's an issue with the controller, they can take care of that for you.

Back