help

extra300cs

Hello, im looking for some assistance on a scheme id like to apply to my new build, a radiowave 300 competition series extra 300 its a 3.1m or 40% airframe, and need to k ow how the plane will present before I apply it. The scheme is not typical for IMAC and am nott sure bow visibility Will be. Ive tried and tried to understand and failed at the attempts to do it myself. If someone can help id be very very happy... even post your name on build log on Flying giants maybe even a decal with special thanks on tail. Ill post more pics as needed or wanted. The airframe is an extra 300S with registration numbers d-ejks would like the standard black and white large checks on underside of flying surfaces please. Thank you brian

Attachments

• extra-300s-d-ejks-private-budapest-bud-lhbp.jpg
    extra-300s-d-ejks-private-budapest-bud-lhbp.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Klaus_Schrodt_-_D-EJKS.jpg
    Klaus_Schrodt_-_D-EJKS.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 216978.jpg
    216978.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 9
  • blue_bottom_lg.jpg
    blue_bottom_lg.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20362_800.jpg
    20362_800.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 15
Any of the carden or Dalton 40% airframes already made for IMAC would be perfect for the new scheme. Is it ok that I will pay for your hard work on this? or is that necessary? Thanks again. Will post more pics if needed. Brian
Also, it doesn't need to be perfect, just a representation of the colors, which will be missile red, dark red or maroon, depending on visibility, jet white and black from monokote if that matters.

Last edited:
wow thanks, the graphics and text are not important to me at all, justt a basic representation of the airframe with colors close to the shown ones and black and white large checkers like the photo, on the bottom of flying surfaces.. ive tried to do it from the links and you tube videos online but cannot seem to get it , im 45 with zero computer skills , any help would be greatly appreciated. and thanks ! normally use the 44% extra 300 bb edit in the radowave scheme.
thank you kindly , Brian

Extra 300 EAs are the most prolific aircraft type in RF please send a link
I'm not finding a "44% extra 300 bb"
just want to make sure we're on the same page
as Color scheme are EA specific and non interchangeable

Last edited:
post screen shot
Do you have any photos showing were the the canopy cover comes off and the fasteners for the cowl and canopy look like .....i need to know so i can make the panel lines and fasteners
Ive been to the Radiowave web site but nothing thaty shows that kind of detail

Do you have a build thread at RC Groups? that may show it /them/

Attachments

• ScreenShot1402597282.jpg
    ScreenShot1402597282.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenShot1402597207.jpg
    ScreenShot1402597207.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 2
Back