Hi :) I need help with interlink

RotorBones

Hi there, I have g3 realflight with controller but we lost the cd to the simulator.

I was wondering if I could get another copy of it , if I showed them my interlink plus contoller ?

Thanks in advance :)

That is only part of the answer... many people were able to buy the RF7 upgrade for approx $50 US and it worked with the RF3.5 controller. Previously, KnifeEdge stated that they are moving ahead and if the old controller worked great, but they were not supporting it or testing it for functionality.

Since 7.5 appeared only a day or two ago, no one has said whether the new version works with the old controller or not.

My guess is that in the not too far distant future, it will not work. It is my opinion. The other aspect of the upgrade is that the newer software will probably not run on the same computer as you used for 3.5. The newer versions require substantially more computing horsepower to get a good result. On sale you can get RF7 and a new controller for around $160. Not a bad price for the product delivered.

You could also keep an eye out on fleebay, often old software is sold there.

Last edited:
Well actually I have the demo of realflight 6 and the interlink controller g3 , And is works .

RealFlight 6 is not RealFlight 7. The old interlink was supported in RealFlight 6. It isn't in 7 but it still may work for you. If it doesn't then there will be no support for your problem. I always recommend the full version to people coming from 3.5 as the developers have publicly stated they don't support the old interlink anymore and if they somehow break the code that allows for it to work, they will not fix it.

Get the new interlink, definitely worth the money. I had 3.5 decided to bite the bullet and get the interlink was totally worth it.

Back