Hobbico bankruptcy: What does this mean for RealFlight?

curmudgeon

Now that Hobbico filed for protection under chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code, what does this mean for Knife Edge and RealFlight?

2017 was a tough year for Hobbico but they are rebuilding their stock levels. This isn't the kind of bankruptcy where it is likely they will shut down but even if that happened we would continue making our software.

Jim

2017 was a tough year for Hobbico but they are rebuilding their stock levels. This isn't the kind of bankruptcy where it is likely they will shut down but even if that happened we would continue making our software.

Jim

Thanks for the update Jim.. that's about what I expected to hear. Keep on improving RF-X that last update was super cool. And consider selling scenery packs, if you could sell them for 19.95 and they're the same quality as the beta update I think you'd get a great response from them.

Move to steam

Jim

You guys need top think of a move to the Steam Platform in the future as games like Liftoff are well behind KE in RC simulation and they seem to be doing really well selling on that platform.

Maybe consider moving just RFX to steam as it is your ground breaking sim and would be appreciated by non RC people and leave RF8 with the LHS?

The non RC people tend to invest in the best gaming rigs as they don't have to buy real RC aircraft as well, so you wont get all the complaints every time you guys push the boundaries! Just saying !

I really think you would get a great following and you would have the base then to give RFX more attention like the 1.5 BETA upgrade?

Back