HobbyKing Tundra

Bruce44

Hi Guys, I am a newbie to this forum.
I am running version 6.5.
I was wondering if anyone has created the newish HK Tundra STOL model???
If so may I download it onto my plane list.
If Yes, please would you be so kind as to tell me how to download it. I am in my seventies and not that clever with the computer processes.
I have learnt a lot since purchasing Realfliight version six and upgraded to 6.5.

If I am in the wrong place could somebody please redirect me, and my enquiry to the right one.

Happy Easter
Bruce44

Nobody has modeled that exact model, there is a super cub with tundra tires here. Probably don't fly exactly the same, but has the tundra tires and flaps. It can be modified in the physics to fly like your model though. On the page click the yellow question mark next to the file name and you will get instructions on how to import the models.

Last edited:
Durafly Tundra

I am also looking for a door Flite Tundra from HobbyKing to install on RealFlight 8 if anybody can help thanks so much

Hi Guys, I am a newbie to this forum.
I am running version 6.5.
I was wondering if anyone has created the newish HK Tundra STOL model???
If so may I download it onto my plane list.
If Yes, please would you be so kind as to tell me how to download it. I am in my seventies and not that clever with the computer processes.
I have learnt a lot since purchasing Realfliight version six and upgraded to 6.5.

If I am in the wrong place could somebody please redirect me, and my enquiry to the right one.

Happy Easter
Bruce44

Hi, IF you're still looking for the Tundra, just load up the eFlight Tinder. The two airplanes are almost exactly alike! Find this video on YouTube: E-flite Timber VS DuraFly Tundra STOL Decent comparison video.

Back