Attachments

• Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-12-30 à(s) 20.06.37_75ac0270.jpg
    Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-12-30 à(s) 20.06.37_75ac0270.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image.png
    image.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Select the Extra 300 and have the model sitting on the runway, select "Aircraft" on the main menu bar, in the drop-down list,
select "Save Color Scheme as", give the CS file a new name and click the okay tab.
Open the saved TGA color scheme file, usually found in the (Documents/Realflight 7/Vehicles/Color Schemes folder), paint the TGA to your requirements and save the file.

Select the Extra 300 and have the model sitting on the runway, select "Aircraft" on the main menu bar, in the drop-down list,
select "Save Color Scheme as", give the CS file a new name and click the okay tab.
Open the saved TGA color scheme file, usually found in the (Documents/Realflight 7/Vehicles/Color Schemes folder), paint the TGA to your requirements and save the file.
thanks

When finished painting, save the TGA as 32bit especially if the model has transparency (canopy glass etc.)

I use photoshop to make all my color schemes.
When finished painting, click on "File" in the main menu and select "Save as", in the next drop-down list select "Targa (TGA)".

Attachments

• Color scheme-1.jpg
    Color scheme-1.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Color scheme-2.jpg
    Color scheme-2.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 10
Download Gimp, lots of forum members use that program for color schemes.

Follow the instructions in post #2, then open the TGA file in Gimp and paint it to your requirements, save the new color scheme as a 32bit file.
Search Google for help on how to use Gimp.

Back