How can I custom airport?

In a nutshell...custom airports have nothing to do with custom aircraft
First thing you need to do is download " KEMax"
it KE's exporter tool :KEmax Toolkit(3DStudio Max 2012)

use it to convert your 3ds file to a kex file ...then...

Open RF and import the kex file....remember that it must have a default texture (CS) as well
then use the Aircraft editor to refine the flight physics ....good luck

Attachments

• ScreenShots493.jpg
    ScreenShots493.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thanks for Maj.
But I'm sorry, I had a mistake.
I mean I built a house by myself in the 3DS MAX, but how to put it into the custom airport?

The same steps?
But I need to name every part of the plane, so does the house? Without a name, just import it directly?

Just name it anything. Part names on models determine how RF views them for physics purposes.

AP objects simply need a name and to be mapped with a tga file attached to the material.

I want to create a house that will appear in the map.
But no matter what I create, it just appears as a plane in RF G4.
How to make the model appears as an building in the map, not a plane.

RESIDUAL references to an Airplane in your RealFlightG4 Folder!.

But no matter what I create, it just appears as a plane in RF G4.
How to make the model appears as an building in the map, not a plane.
After Deleteing your "filename" with "Manage User Files" First.
USE Windows Search with your "filename" as search term.Any file with your "filename" found inside your C:\Documents and Settings\????\My Documents\RealFlight G4 Folder DELETE.
Manage User Files in RF Leaves Residue after Deleting Imported Objects!,I would Manually DELETE ALL references to your "filename" Left HERE in C:\Documents and Settings\????\My Documents\RealFlight G4\Vehicles
& Have Found DELETING FILES HERE C:\Documents and Settings\????\My Documents\RealFlight G4\Cache\Collision\Vehicles\CustomModels.
Referring to a Problem Object Helpfull!.
Then Re-Import kex and let RF write them Again(after fixing problem with file of course).:)

Back