How do I delete my Airport

RenéM

Have two questions for Real Flight 6.5.

I created a new airport with a panorama PhotoField image.
It works fine, but I want anyway to delete it again. But how do I do it?

My second question is whether there is a shortcut to shut RealFlight down so I do not need to first display the menu bar, and then click Files and then Exit?

Thanks in advance.

René

You can delete your airport in the Manage User files menu found under the Simulation List.

you can bring up the console with the ~ key, type exit and the simulator will close. I always run in windowed mode so the red X in the corner is what I use to close the sim.

You can delete your airport in the Manage User files menu found under the Simulation List.

you can bring up the console with the ~ key, type exit and the simulator will close. I always run in windowed mode so the red X in the corner is what I use to close the sim.

Thanks for the hint about the Managing user files :)

Unfortunately, your information on the use of the ~ tilde key (to close the application) is not applicable to other than U.S. keyboards - and I'm living in Europe.

Alt+F4 will exit RealFlight. This is a common Windows keyboard shortcut.

Depending on your keyboard layout, it is possible the tick key ('`') will also toggle the console. Another option is a keyboard shortcut we just added in version 7.00.028: Ctrl+Shift+C.

delete airport

You could switch to another airport and then click envirement and then select airport and then you find your airport you want to delete, then you right click it and then click delete.

Do not do it that way !
"Manage User files" is the correct way to delete an AP .contrary to poular belief aps have more than just one file in one location ....doing it "your way" leaves files behind

A single CS can have as many as 7 independent files

Back