How to delete aircraft variants from the aircraft menu

• Thread starter Deleted member 66076
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 66076

I am still running real flight 5.5. I cannot figure out how to delete the aircraft from the menu. Please see the screenshots. Aircraft is in the menu to the left but not in the manage user files. Any assistance would be appreciate.

Attachments

• Realflight_screen1.PNG
    Realflight_screen1.PNG
    318.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Realflight_screen2.PNG
    Realflight_screen2.PNG
    43.5 KB · Views: 5
I`m pretty sure you have to delete the plane from your downloads file as well. pretty much anything related to the AV.

I deleted the zip folder for that particular aircraft. Closed RF. Restarted and it still shows up in the menu.

Just to clarify. I did delete the Augusta zip folder from the folder that has the other aircraft I have imported. I closed and restarted RF and my PC. The aircraft is still listed. See screenshot. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Realflight_screen3.PNG
    Realflight_screen3.PNG
    329.3 KB · Views: 4
Disclaimer: It's been a while since I used G5, so I may be wrong about how it worked back then...

At some point--I think when you attempt to load that variant, but maybe on simulation startup--you should see a console message at the bottom of your screen about it being based on a vehicle you don't have. That message fades away after a few seconds. Before that happens, click on it. It should delete the vehicle for you (it might ask you first).

Back