how to share recorded videos

Hi , I have recorded some videos using the tool of Realfligth EVO and I have located these videos with file extension .recording, these format seems to be not compatible with any video player app, I would appreciate any advice about file format information or what tool I can use to share let say on YouTube

rgrds
Oscar

Can't tell you anything about recording videos, but a search should give you the info you're looking for. But I can tell you that what is recorded in RF is NOT video. It's a recording of the flight data... which airport, which aircraft, what control inputs when, etc. That info lets RF actually fly the same "mission" again. What you see is actually a new flight that duplicates the recorded one.

Can't tell you anything about recording videos, but a search should give you the info you're looking for. But I can tell you that what is recorded in RF is NOT video. It's a recording of the flight data... which airport, which aircraft, what control inputs when, etc. That info lets RF actually fly the same "mission" again. What you see is actually a new flight that duplicates the recorded one.
thanks Bill, I will use another tool to create videos for you tube

OBS is definitely effective and the price is right.

If your needs are more modest and you want a simpler solution, the Xbox Game Bar that is built into Windows is surprisingly good considering how little setup and deeper knowledge it requires.

Press Window key+G to open the game bar. It will display several different widgets and give you a few options. All you really have to do is click the Record button, then click to switch to whatever application you want to record.
1693249395205.png
It captures your mouse, screen, and sound (though the mouse pointer alignment may not be perfect in the finished recording) until you stop recording. Then it dumps an .mp4 file into your Videos\Captures directory, named using the title of the window you were recording and the current date & time.

It doesn't do streaming, but if all you need is to capture something happening in RealFlight, it's pretty handy. We often use it for that in house.

Back