I can't install RealFlight 8 on Windows 10

I assume it's the same problem as your other thread. It's best to keep it all together. "Im not able to install in Windows 10" doesn't give us anything to work with. What happens when you try to install? Error messages?

I had a Microsoft tech tell me just the other day that Real Flight 8 cannot run in Windows 10, yet it operate perfectly. I was having a tech problem with RF8 when I contacted Microsoft. But despite what the tech told me that it simply couldn't run in WIN 10 64 bit, it works perfectly.
MIcrosoft I feel doesn't really understand its own product!

I had a Microsoft tech tell me just the other day that Real Flight 8 cannot run in Windows 10, yet it operate perfectly. I was having a tech problem with RF8 when I contacted Microsoft. But despite what the tech told me that it simply couldn't run in WIN 10 64 bit, it works perfectly.
MIcrosoft I feel doesn't really understand its own product!
Microsoft is full of doo doo. I originally had issues installing and running RF8 on Windows 10, All I did uninstall RF8, shut down Windows Defender and or any other security software you may run. Leave the antivirus and securtiy software shut down until you successfully load and play RF8, then I brought the security and antivurus software back online 1 thing at a time...

RealFlight 8 will definitely run on Windows 10.

As others have said, to get any help here you'd need to provide exact details of any and all error messages that you're getting. Screenshots are great for this (just be sure to omit your RealFlight serial number if applicable).

But it's best to contact RealFlight Product Support.

This might be a stupid question, but have you tried to right-click the installer & run it as administrator?
Also, you might try googling "this app can't run on your pc" - that gives several suggestions for things that might fix it.

My Realflight 8.5hh would not initially run in Windows 11, but it does now. Don't know what changed, but works after a month of updates.

Back