I not being rude but please tell me why Scott

W

What-A-RipOff

I understand that you have to pay for the G2 Update, but i think $100.00 dollars is a little much how about $50.00, becasue after all whe did pay $300.00 for it the Deluxe when it came out??? Also why dont you have where you can download any of the planes off of the net that are in Vol. 1&2. I own Vol. 2 and deluxe, I think you should give us a break. And Rebates are a joke.

JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHY.?.?.

P.s. if you are going to say because you can not afford it then dont reply please :confused:

I could have got the rebate, but rebates are a joke and take to long to get aswel. MY POINT IS THEY SHOULD BE FREE FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE REG. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME OR PROGRAM YOU GET...

TELL ME WHY?
I KNOW AT LEAST TEN PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT BUYING G2 BECAUSE ITS A RIP OFF! AND WE DO HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY IT..

WHY????PLEASE-WHY???????

Actually, my rebate check came very quickly. Don't recall exactly how many days it took, but it seemed far faster than rebates from other manufacturers.

Every other? Why does Flight sim 95/98/2000 come to mind? Or the F15 Strike Eagle series or the Falcon series? The only thing I know that is upgraded to a new version with new features for nothing is that free disk that AOL seems fit to send ouit once a month.

If you don't like the sim, or think its a rip off, dont buy it. I didn't like the thought of shelling another $100 again either, but I feel it was worth it now.

You don't pay for updates, you do pay for upgrades.

Eric Kler
Visit My unofficial G2 swap page

Updating RealFlight and RealFlight Deluxe to G2 was messy because of the price disparity between Deluxe and Regular RealFlight. The standard $100 upgrade with rebates for Deluxe owners (which reduced it to about $50) was the best of all the options.

G2 to G3 should be much cleaner.

Pay for Upgrade?

There is an incredible amount of work that goes into an Upgrade like G2. Also - let's face it - the R/C Sim Market is very limited when compared to other Sim Software (MS Flight Sim, Fly!, Nascar, Sports, etc.)

Because of the extensive effort, development, and marketing costs, I have no problem shelling out the cost to Upgrade. I was delighted to learn of the Rebate due to the fact that I already had RF Deluxe. Mine (Rebate) arrived quickly and was not much of a hassle.

Thanks Scott
I'm looking foreward to G3,.....G10
Keep E'm Coming!

Make sure that you treat international users the same way you treat US users when the G2->G3 upgrade is released.

I don't think that it is fair that international users don't get a rebate offer. We paid as much or more for the program.

As far as the rebate. I believe I got mine back about a week after I mailed it in. I opted for the $60 dollar coupon. Went to my favorite hobby shop here and picked up a $100 OS engine for $40. So I payed $40 for the G2 upgrade. Super happy!
G2 is way better then the RF deluxe, way better and well worth the upgrade cost, WELL WORTH IT.
As far as international G2 rebates, from what I remember of reading post in here, I think something was worked out. If not, I guess the only recourse would be to email Scott directly if you don't get any answer's in here.
:p

Adlai

It really doesn't matter what anyone says in here, when the distributor in Sweden says that there is no such thing as a rebate offer.

Don't ever move to Sweden, it sucks.
It is cold and you don't get any rebate when you have RFD and would like to upgrade to G2.

If there only would be some other country where they spoke swedish i could move to. It would be nice if it is a warm place to ;)

i got no stinking rebate!

i looked on the home page and upgrade pages and others, is it too late for me? I want $50!
i would pay $100 with no complaints tho, mp was the best reason. I like the new form too, all user friendly and everything. More intuitive and versatile. All the changes make sense, made the rf deluxe look like beta!

Back