F

Indoor fly in with a man cave_AP

You did good on this one πŸ‘. I really like the Barn. The interior has a LOT of character. I harriered and hovered around for a while in there just to take it all in. Nice job on the whole thing. Keep em coming.

You did good on this one πŸ‘. I really like the Barn. The interior has a LOT of character. I harriered and hovered around for a while in there just to take it all in. Nice job on the whole thing. Keep em coming.
Thanks bud !! All the people in the pictures, we all fly together almost every evening in Realflight. There is only 2 things missing in the man cave. One is a Moose or Bear head mounted over the fireplace and maybe a pinball machine somewhere by the pool table. I dont know how the make them. LOL Hope you and your family have a great New year. Peace

3D mofo and I fly together from time to time on Realflight. I or we wouldn't mind flying together with you. You can say no if you want and that would be ok. We mostly fly 3D but it could be whatever. If it's ok just let me know. Thanks Bud.

3D mofo and I fly together from time to time on Realflight. I or we wouldn't mind flying together with you. You can say no if you want and that would be ok. We mostly fly 3D but it could be whatever. If it's ok just let me know. Thanks Bud.
Of course you guys are welcome to come fly with us. The more the merrier. !! The only thing we ask is no guns, smoke or bombs. Try to be mindful of young kids in the room with the language. My name is Al. I always host using my name. The other friend is Sparrow. Hope to see you guys soon. πŸ‘βœˆ

Of course you guys are welcome to come fly with us. The more the merrier. !! The only thing we ask is no guns, smoke or bombs. Try to be mindful of young kids in the room with the language. My name is Al. I always host using my name. The other friend is Sparrow. Hope to see you guys soon. πŸ‘βœˆ

Ok Al I aceppt btw could my Uncle join us? He useually fly with me&@rcdoski always after all he thought me everything I know 😁😁I could watch my language I'll put on my PG-13 mouth and leave my R rated one at home🀣🀣 BTW I enjoy your latest airport ''The Man Cave'' spawn was cool especially with the pictures dough one of them give me the creeps 🀣🀣

Ok Al I aceppt btw could my Uncle join us? He useually fly with me&@rcdoski always after all he thought me everything I know 😁😁I could watch my language I'll put on my PG-13 mouth and leave my R rated one at home🀣🀣 BTW I enjoy your latest airport ''The Man Cave'' spawn was cool especially with the pictures dough one of them give me the creeps 🀣🀣
Hi 3D. Yup...uncles are welcome too. Fun flying and good laughs is a must. Hope to see you soon. Peace

Hi Freedo or AL that is. I have a question. Do you guys use a headset with a microphone when flying? It would be nice to be able to talk and laugh and get to know each other more. I look forward to flying with you guys. ;) Oh and Happy 😊 New year.

Hi Freedo or AL that is. I have a question. Do you guys use a headset with a microphone when flying? It would be nice to be able to talk and laugh and get to know each other more. I look forward to flying with you guys. ;) Oh and Happy 😊 New year.
Yes we do. Typing sucks !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

I hope you guys got together and had a good time in RealFlight! πŸ˜„ @Freedo, are you aware of the "Fun Fly (No weapons)" game type? It is a multiplayer "game" that you can run like Combat or Paintball, but the only thing it does is prevent projectiles from functioning as long as it's running. Other than that you can fly freely just like you otherwise would. Given your comments above, it sounds like something you would appreciate.

Back