F

Inner city flying park_AP

I'm really enjoying your airports dude! The only tiny,tiny nitpick I have what's with the whole UFO stuff? LOL
Yeah, I understand. Realflight gives us a list of things (objects) to use. I know its a UFO but i used it as a Dome to put over the park. Its the same with the skeleton's and cardboard cut outs of people. There is only about 5 card board cut outs of people and 2 skeletons. Not much to chose from at all. Im not much of a fan of the card board cuts. I just do the best with what is given to me. Glad you are enjoying the airport. PEACE

Yeah, I understand. Realflight gives us a list of things (objects) to use. I know its a UFO but i used it as a Dome to put over the park. Its the same with the skeleton's and cardboard cut outs of people. There is only about 5 card board cut outs of people and 2 skeletons. Not much to chose from at all. Im not much of a fan of the card board cuts. I just do the best with what is given to me. Glad you are enjoying the airport. PEACE

I was just curious to ask because I recently had RealFlight Evolution which I wasn't too happy with mainly the way they runied the start up menu the new planes and heli's was ok the one thing I really did like was one of the airports called ''City Park'' which looks almost your ''Inner City'' airport minus the giant UFO from the 1980's TV series ''V'' LOL!! May you and your loved ones have a ''HAPPY THANKSGIVING''😁😁

I was just curious to ask because I recently had RealFlight Evolution which I wasn't too happy with mainly the way they runied the start up menu the new planes and heli's was ok the one thing I really did like was one of the airports called ''City Park'' which looks almost your ''Inner City'' airport minus the giant UFO from the 1980's TV series ''V'' LOL!! May you and your loved ones have a ''HAPPY THANKSGIVING''😁😁
Thanks. May you and your family have a great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas too.
A couple of friends have Evolution. So far from what ive seen, Im not impressed. The City Park looked cool, even has a train that runs around. Ill save my money this time around. Maybe in a couple years from now, Realflight will have another upgrade that will be worth the money. Take care bud.

I really wish someone could take that''City Park'' airport from Realflight Evolution add it to the swaps so everyone who doesn't have Evolution could still enjoy it?
I know what you mean. We tried it. Realflight evolution made it so the airports are not compatible with the older reaflights.
Id love to get my hands on more custom objects. I dont know how to make them. LOL

Back