Installing Problem with RealFlight_8_HHE_Installer.exe

paxpia

I got rf8 licence in late 2018, and now I try installing in new PC (Windows 10).
When double clicking the 'RealFlight_8_HHE_Installer.exe' , the result was nothing after "100 % Extracting (following image)".

캡처1.PNG
The extracting small window disappeared with no following consequence.

The result with previous connecting Taranis Transmitter as joystick is same.

What is wrong ?

I'll appreciate your kindful help.

Last edited:
I barely got succeed install files to extract from 'RealFlight_8_HHE_Installer.exe' using 7-zip. And made it with usb stick with changing label name to 'RFV_1'. But when clicking the 'setup.exe' file in the root of the usb stick, no result. Just finished without any next step. Is the problem from virus software? Even with stopping the virus software and randsomeware software, same result.. What can I do for it?

Last edited:
When I click the 'setup.exe', I found the directories 'installer' and 'KEinstaller' are made in 'C:\Users\paxpi\AppData\Local\Temp' and 'kesetup2.exe' and 'setup2.exe' files in 'setup'directory ard copied to those directories. After that the 'setup.exe' is finished without any further things, which I found in 'task manager'. I even upgarded the windows 10 to winddows 11, which had same result.

Make sure no other RealFlight software is running when you attempt the installation. The only thing I can think of is antivirus software interfering.

Back