Interesting CS

It plays eye-tricks on me, a bit unconfortable to look at.
But I'm sure others are fine with it.

Gibson, it is cool. A little more attention to detail probably is in order here. There are some discrepancies in your CS, as opposed to the pics. of the real aircraft pics. that you posted. I`m thinking that some of those details could have been addressed on the .TGA map without any issues, had you taken some more time.????????????;)
You got an "8".........Very good, for what might be considered as a first "real/challenging" attempt at a CS.
You`ll notice that most CS`s/AV`s don`t get rated :(. (probably for good reason). The fact that the CS got rated at all, is a POSITIVE.
Don`t give up on doing CS`s. It is fun, and, challenging/time consuming at the same time. Just take your time. Don`t release it until you`ve done the best that the map,and your time will allow ;):D. Keep up the good work. :D

Gibson, it is cool. A little more attention to detail probably is in order here. There are some discrepancies in your CS, as opposed to the pics. of the real aircraft pics. that you posted. I`m thinking that some of those details could have been addressed on the .TGA map without any issues, had you taken some more time.????????????;)
You got an "8".........Very good, for what might be considered as a first "real/challenging" attempt at a CS.
You`ll notice that most CS`s/AV`s don`t get rated :(. (probably for good reason). The fact that the CS got rated at all, is a POSITIVE.
Don`t give up on doing CS`s. It is fun, and, challenging/time consuming at the same time. Just take your time. Don`t release it until you`ve done the best that the map,and your time will allow ;):D. Keep up the good work. :D

Thanks for the reply. I didn't try to make MY CS the same exact one as the pic I Posted. The pic is just an example of the real thing so that people could see that it really is an authentic design. I used many pictures of many different a/c with this paint scheme and put them all in this CS. I'm still not using GIMP... Believe it or not I've only been using the miserable Microsoft Paint to do the CS's I've done so far. GIMP is proving to be quite a challenge for me to figure out but I'm getting there. As such, I don't even know what you're talking about when you say "map" hahahahahahaha!

Let me know what discrepancies you see or suggestions for improvements. :)

Back