Interlink controller Plus

dexmoe

I am new with RC flying. I bought a G3 at a garage sale. Where do I find out about how to operate the controller. Every thing I find assumes you know what your doing. Even a picture with all the knobs etc. labeled would be of great help. Thanks

The controls are configurable per-aircraft, so none of the following is set in stone. But for stock RealFlight aircraft, at least, we tend to set them up as follows:

The upper left 3-position switch is used for flight modes in helis (normal, idle up 1, idle up 2). For airplanes, it is assigned to miscellaneous special functions (this is uncommon).

The left front switch is mostly used for dual rates. Up selects high rates; down selects low rates.

The knob typically controls flaps for airplanes that have them. Turned all the way counterclockwise raises flaps (turns them off), and fully clockwise deploys flaps. The knob is not typically used for helis.

The upper right switch typically controls smoke or retracts for airplanes that have one or the other. It toggles throttle hold for helis.

Other notes:
Aircraft descriptions generally note anything special about their controls. You should review the description for each aircraft you wish to fly before you fly it.

The newer InterLink Elite actually has labels like you describe.

RealFlight 7, the latest version, contains a handful of helpful training videos--viewable within the software--that cover some of the basic prerequisite RC knowledge and InterLink controls that you need to understand as someone new to the hobby and the software.

You will find there is a lot of terminology and a lot of basic concepts you need to understand in order to be successful in RC. For example, I would not expect you to understand what low and high rates are for or how they work. That sort of thing is beyond the scope of the Knife Edge discussion forums. Luckily, many great resources exist online to help you learn.

Good luck!

Getting My JR XG8 to work with RealFlight 3.5

Does any one know how or what I have to do to make my JR XG8 link up to RF G3.5?
The problem I notice once you plug a 3.5 plug into the back of the JR it turns on, the other end of the plug doesn't have to be plug into anything else eg. Your InterlinkPlus

It use to work, but its been awhile and I dont remember what I did and I played around but cannot get it to find the JR Tx

I have apparently misplaced the original lead even I using the InterLink Controller I still need the original Buddy lead from the InterLink To my JR were I was using a buddy lead that I purchased seperately.
RealFlight said they will send me one out free of charge here is hoping

Back