Interlink Controller Switch Numbering

Cybertheque

Despite multiple readings of the 'doc' files profided with the G2 software and a day's worth of searching the forums and 'Net I remain confused about the switch numbering on the USB Interlink Controller. Would someone please tell me the location of each of the numbered switches (1, 2, 3, 4 -- or are there more?) and their positions (forward, middle, back; up, down, etc) if those positions are actually separate numbered switches as far as the software is concerned?

Thanks

Michael

Rather than switch numbering... think of channels. The interlink has 8 channels or 8 separate functions.
1. Aileron
2. Elevator
3. Rudder
4. Throttle
5. Dual Rate
6. Flaps/Gain counter clock
7. Smoke/Throttle Hold
8. Mode/Idle Up

Channels 1-4 are controlled with gymbal sticks. The other channels are two and three position switches, Channel 6 is a rheostat knob. Channels 5-8 can be used for any purpose by the designer of the plane, so functionality on one is often different on another plane. If you want to understand the radio, you need to edit a plane and look at the various categories and functions. It can all be used differently by different designers.

I remain confused about the switch numbering on the USB Interlink Controller. Would someone please tell me the location of each of the numbered switches (1, 2, 3, 4 -- or are there more?) and their positions (forward, middle, back; up, down, etc) if those positions are actually separate numbered switches as far as the software is concerned?

Thanks

Michael
Aren't they clearly labeled on your interlink?... I have an elite the gimbals are channels 1,2,3,4 and the switches and knob are clearly marked 8, 5, 7, 6 (going L>R)

Last edited:
Back