Interlink interchangable?

Maj. Numbskully

My interlink is shot
Fortunately former member jeffpn had his for sale but when I offered to buy it he offered it to me free of charge

What a guy! :D

My question is since I already Have a registered version of 6.5 and an Interlink..... does he still need to de-register his in order for me to use the new(to me)interlink or will it be PnP as usual??? its scheduled to arrive tomorrow(Thursday Nov 19th)

I have a few CSs Id like to finish, and a couple APs but without a working interlink I have not been able to launch RF

sweet,, now I can ask Mrs. Santa for a new upgrade !

Again a Big THANK YOU to jeffpn !

Last edited:
They are interchangeable. I have 2 that I switch back and forth with on the same installation.

cool
thanks
USPS tracking says it arrived at my local post office this morning at 6:28
Then
10 min.Later I get a text that says it wont be delivered until tomorrow ...my postman does not make his rounds here until late afternoon??? ..service like that .....no wonder they are going broke !

Yes he did. I'm in regular contact with him and he nearly refuses to even talk about RF.

yup sad really
I tried to see if he'd re-concider coming back to no avail on more than one occasion

He was a very talented 3d modeler whom contributed many fine aircraft to the swap pages and I really enjoyed collaborating with him on almost all of the EAs on both his swap pages and mine

He was also very helpful and RF knowledgeable here and either told you in his lets say 'unique' style or pointed you in the right direction

Its no secret to any forum 'ol timer that at one time he and I didn't get along very well here at first....I'm sure they had to close more than a thread or 2 !

In the end jeffpn became one of my best friends that I never met
and we still talk from time to time...he's really a good guy
btw..
I also miss td9 may he r.i.p.

Last edited:
Back