is there a way to make planes larger

BAMustang

is there a way to increase the size of the plane in the air? i installed real flight evolution and when the plane is in the air the plane blends in with background and hard to tell direction or plane? i have tried multiple planes have same issue. also i have tried Planes, Heli, and drone and planes want to dive so have to constantly hold up elevator to keep level and Drones and Heli wont hover move all around without input from controller? any suggestions or setting i need to change

Editing the aircraft like that will really alter the physics.

There's no way to zoom in on the plane and just make the view bigger that I know of.

Also, about the second problem with things wanting to move by themselves, the first thing I'd try is calibrating the controller again.

There are three zoom mode for ground viewing you can toggle between them with the 'z' key. Manual auto and keep ground in view. While in manual + and - zoom in and out and backspace resets the zoom. Auto is well automatic. And keep ground in view keeps the horizon visible so you can more easily see the runaway while landing.

Back