Is there an airport best suited for slower computers with integrated graphics?

gstc39

Hi all,

I have a laptop with integrated graphics and having some video stuttering, even after dropping all the things I can find to low quality. Seem to particularly happen when landing, which is really annoying and off putting.

Is there a particular airport that has less details etc that make it easier for computers with limited graphics power?

It is a dell XPS 13 that's 18 months ok, so I am surprised it's so bad actually, being an EVO certified machine, but I know its not meant to be used for 'gaming'.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a laptop with integrated graphics and having some video stuttering, even after dropping all the things I can find to low quality. Seem to particularly happen when landing, which is really annoying and off putting.

Is there a particular airport that has less details etc that make it easier for computers with limited graphics power?

It is a dell XPS 13 that's 18 months ok, so I am surprised it's so bad actually, being an EVO certified machine, but I know its not meant to be used for 'gaming'.

Thanks
The easiest way I've found is to first select an airport with the terrain you want and then to go into the upper menu and select 'create new airport'. The simulator will open the field with only the terrain and then it's up to you to create the field of your dreams.

Back