Jim Bourke and Knife Edge Software

Scott Kemp

Administrator
RealFlight Users... I am very pleased to announce that Jim Bourke has been hired to be the General Manager of Knife Edge Software. We will be putting a press release on www.knifeedge.com on Monday, July 7. We are looking forward to Jim's expertise and know he will be a valuable member of our team.

PRESS RELEASE
July 3, 2003
Knife Edge Software
Corvallis, OR
Knife Edge Software, makers of the market-leading RealFlight R/C simulator, announces appointment of Jim Bourke as General Manager

Knife Edge software of Corvallis, Oregon, is pleased to announce the appointment of well-known R/C enthusiast Jim Bourke as General Manager. Jim brings a wealth of R/C and software management experience to the team at Knife Edge.

Jim's career in the software industry began in 1990 with the United States Air Force. Jim's work with 3-dimensional representation of defense satellite imagery data was years ahead of its time. His efforts led to early promotion and numerous significant commendations.

After leaving the Air Force Jim worked as a management consultant with major corporations, leading complex multi-million dollar software projects for the Fortune 500. He leaves his executive position at Data Intelligence Group, a Dallas-based consultancy, to take on his new role.

In 1996 Jim launched The E Zone (www.ezonemag.com), a web site devoted to electric-powered R/C airplanes. Initially created to answer frequently asked questions about electric R/C, The E Zone is now widely regarded as the chief source of information about parkflyers, electric motors, and battery technology on the internet. Jim's latest endeavor, RCGroups.com, quickly rose to become the largest aircraft-oriented R/C forum on the internet, with over 1 million posts. Jim's web sites receive hundreds of millions of hits each month.

Jim said: "This position is an excellent match for my experience and talents, combining my love of R/C with my love of developing excellent computer software in the tradition well-established by Knife Edge."

About Knife Edge Software
Knife Edge Software was founded in 1997 and came out with its first product, RealFlight, a flight simulator for radio controlled airplanes. Quickly becoming the market leader, RealFlight is now sold worldwide and continues to set the standard for R/C Flight Simulators.

Press Contact
Scott Kemp
www.knifeedge.com
541-745-0224

Back