Juke

Technoid. You definitely deserve some rest and take the time you want but you said Juke only needed the 1x1 mapping to be finished so if you can do that before you stop for a while or even upload a beta for it. I tried the Leonardo but planes like that are so ugly I can't see how people like them. And they say old school rc planes are ugly at least they don't look like an over inflated marsh mellow.

My life revolves around staying home and taking care of the wife so that leaves me with a lot of time on my hands, so after a short break I got bored and started tweaking on Juke again. There were a few things that needed some work before release so I fixed them and have been flying it. It still needs the final 1x1 mapping but the mapping is close enough for this CS. SO.. I thought I might as well upload a beta for you to play with until donamy releases a beta of the Mooney M20c he's working on (cool plane). This might not be the color I release it in but the color scheme will stay the same but the base color might change. So help me out and let me know what you think of the color it's in right now. I haven't done an Orange plane for a long time and it was a popular color back in the day so I thought I'd see what it looked like on Juke. So feel free to offer a new base color. I was planning to keep the black stripes but maybe change the base color from Orange to Red or a Red Wine looking color. Anyway here it is.

Brakes: Down Elevator
Smoke: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away from You.
Landing Gear: Channel 7

I haven't tried this on the new Interlink DX so please tell me how it works on it.

Attachments

• Juke 01.jpg
    Juke 01.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Juke 02.jpg
    Juke 02.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Juke 03.jpg
    Juke 03.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Juke_EA.RFX
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
Well if you want a "different" kind of color :rolleyes:

Attachments

• ScreenShot1574624716.jpg
    ScreenShot1574624716.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 9
Tech. good to see ya finishing this up. I`ve always`s enjoyed old school planes. The first plane I built (stick kit) was finished in orange and white, don`t know what it is about orange on the old style planes, but I`ve always liked it, therefor orange will get my vote, red would look nice as well, I`m so looking forward to the Moonie and surprising my son, as this is for him and not me so much, really looking forward to seeing it in RF :D And can`t thank Donamy enough for taking on the model.;):D

WOW ! Juke is a fantastic, fly's incredible and I really like the see through covering making the servo's battery pack, receiver, wiring and on/off switch visible, plus seeing the "bones" of the plane, great work, Technoid.

WOW ! Juke is a fantastic, fly's incredible and I really like the see through covering making the servo's battery pack, receiver, wiring and on/off switch visible, plus seeing the "bones" of the plane, great work, Technoid.

Thanks I'm glad you like it !

"I haven't tried this on the new Interlink DX so please tell me how it works on it."

I just now grabbed it and gave it a try (on the new controller). WOW! I see no problems, but the quality that's so impressive to me is the instant and precise control responses. Absolutely no delay, unlike many of the models included in RF9. Release it.

Your attention to detail, in my humble opinion, puts your work on a high plane. (oops...)
Kudos

"I haven't tried this on the new Interlink DX so please tell me how it works on it."

I just now grabbed it and gave it a try (on the new controller). WOW! I see no problems, but the quality that's so impressive to me is the instant and precise control responses. Absolutely no delay, unlike many of the models included in RF9. Release it.

Your attention to detail, in my humble opinion, puts your work on a high plane. (oops...)
Kudos

Thanks for your kind words they're definitely appreciated. And thanks for letting me know it works okay with the new Interlink DX too.

Here's that White/Black/Red CS in the pic above if anyone wants it now.

Attachments

• Juke WBR_CS.RFX
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back