Kaos

WOW that's my plane!

My son was looking for some new planes to download and came across your thread here. So very very cool! This is my plane! I built it in Irving TX about 2010 or 2011. I dead sticked into a tree and ended up giving the plane to a local RC pilot who rebuilt it. It's built from a Tower Kaos 60 kit and flew so nice. Seeing this makes me want to build another one!

This scheme started on my Dalton 260, circa 2007.

Anyway, very nice discovery and nice work!

Regards,

Dave Anderson (my name is on the side of the plane in the pictures).

Attachments

• Mk25520.jpg
    Mk25520.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 1916082_1283898904490_7251878_n.jpg
    1916082_1283898904490_7251878_n.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 28
sorry about the demuse of your Kaos.....in thinking about the incedent I keep hearing Maxwell Smart in my head. saying "missed by that much"
sorry ..couldnt resist

My test link son was looking for some new planes to download and came across your thread here. So very very cool! This is my plane! I built it in Irving TX about 2010 or 2011. I dead sticked into a tree and ended up giving the plane to a local RC pilot who rebuilt it. It's built from a Tower Kaos 60 kit and flew so nice. Seeing this makes me want to build another one!

This scheme started on my Dalton 260, circa 2007.

Anyway, very nice discovery and nice work!

Regards,

Dave Anderson (my name is on the side of the plane in the pictures).

Awesome looking plane.

Last edited:
How would a guy go about changing the displayed engine? I've set mine up in RF9.5(Yes it does still work with a little fiddling!) and I'm flying it with effectively an OS FS52 Surpass. Sound, performance are right on the money. But it still displays the two stroke. The usual drop-down menu in the editor does not help any as it doesn't have any options in it like it does with a default plane.

Love the plane though it flies so so so nice!

Back