KEError 12212

adamq

Hi can anyone tell me what this error message is It comes up during online registration :(

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

KEError 12212: Unable to connect to server. Make sure you have access to the Internet (check firewall settings if applicable). Description: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

the server is down for some reason. You wont beable to get on multiplayer if you get that message. But try it again today and tomorrow to see if it ever comes back up. Might already be up.

Breakstuff5050 said:
the server is down for some reason. You wont beable to get on multiplayer if you get that message. But try it again today and tomorrow to see if it ever comes back up. Might already be up.
Hope thats all it is sofar i cant register my soft ware and then i couldnt use my heli upgrade disk so i downloaded the one off their site and that one worked ok :confused:

The registration server was down for a few days a week ago while our publisher made some network changes. We had advance notice this time and I would have made an announcement, except the changes weren't suppose to affect accessibility. Obviously, it didn't play out that way. Next time I'll post about it here regardless, so you guys know it might be an issue.

To the best of our knowledge, everything is working properly again now. Please let us know if you were able to access the server in the past but no longer can.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Same Error

I have the same error coming up on mine. I just now tried again and still will not let me Register. Not too sure if it is back up and running or not. I also have other problems but I will read some more topics first and maybe that will help me get up and running.

Back