KEmax compatible?

Jer

Is there a Fusion 360 or SolidWorks file that can replace 3ds Max as input to KEmax? Or is KEmax an acceptable add-in to either program?

I want to use my original models designed in Fusion or SolidWorks to get its RF counterpart.

J e r

Is there a Fusion 360 or SolidWorks file that can replace 3ds Max as input to KEmax? Or is KEmax an acceptable add-in to either program?

I want to use my original models designed in Fusion or SolidWorks to get its RF counterpart.

J e r

I am unfamiliar with the two program you listed but if the program can export .fbx files it should work for generating files for realflight

J e r

I should have included this in the first post but KEmax is obsolete. and is replaced as a transfer medium between 3ds max and realflight by the generic .fbx. I doubt KEMAX will go in to those two programs

I should have included this in the first post but KEmax is obsolete. and is replaced as a transfer medium between 3ds max and realflight by the generic .fbx. I doubt KEMAX will go in to those two programs

Thanks again legoman.

I should've picked that up, fbx is listed in the Simulation->Import pop up.

I got distracted because this thread looked like it get canned by the moderator yesterday. It was pure luck I checked today.

I'm planning on trying to develop the Tower Hobbies UpRoar a simple plane that I fly and should be a alternative to Scott Nichols RealFlightBoxTrainer. Stay tuned, keep me straight and don't hesitate to make suggestions.

J e r

Back