Klingon Bird of Pry

Junkboy999

Klingon Bird of Prey

What started out as a simple test of a forward swept wing glider. Well one thing turned in to another and BAM

The Klingon Bird of Prey. I did not spend much time on the modeling but I thought the flight performance of the model on the slopes and off the slopes on it's own power was good enough and fun that I had to make it look some what nice looking.

The CS might take some time.

Attachments

• BOP-01.JPG
    BOP-01.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 27
  • BOP-02.JPG
    BOP-02.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Excellent!

I wish others would do as you when making fantasy aircraft...

e.g. add the VISIBLE components needed to make such a craft fly.

Many modelers do resort to transparent parts to maintain the look of such a craft.

So again it is not to original,

Well I'm not sure you can call it a Fantasy Model

There is a Bird Of Prey RC what was made by EDGERC but now is discontinued. This is what my first glider turned out like. With just a round tube fuselage and the general shape.
Http://www.edgerc.com/bop.htm There even a FMS sim model available.

And Tyco had a cheap foam Enterprise and Bird of Prey Rc. More in the line of toys. Http://www.kidstechreview.com/2009/...emote-control-uss-enterprise-and-brid-of-prey

Better picture here

So again it is not to original, I just put some of my personal touches on it.

Last edited:
great model

I always did like the look of the BOP. It is a nice looking spaceship. The klingons, not as pretty though, There ugly hehehehe

Attachments

• lursa-betor.jpg
    lursa-betor.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Attachments

• Romulan Valdore Rc class.jpg
    Romulan Valdore Rc class.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Romulan Valdore Rc class impulse drive.jpg
    Romulan Valdore Rc class impulse drive.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 25
OA-10, the Knife Edge forums are a place to discuss our software and things related to it. That does not include showing off real-world models that you've built. Please go to a general R/C discussion site for things like that.

If you're trying to find a user to create a model of your Romulan ship in RealFlight, you should make your intent more clear.

Back