Knife Edge - Real Flight Support Issues

pplace said:
No matter what you do to resolve one issue...they always find another to start on?
Unless someone on purposely created the profile Doug Scott to just stir BS...

It sounds a lot like... Oh, you know who I'm talking about...

josh0987 said:
Unless someone on purposely created the profile Doug Scott to just stir BS...

It sounds a lot like... Oh, you know who I'm talking about...

Yes we do.

:D

pplace said:
Does anyone find it ironic that the last log-in for Doug Scott was at the time of his first (and only) post on KE? He hasn't been back to check on the feedback he asked for.

And, how would you know that? Most people don't bother logging in unless they either have something to say or ...

Pure speculation on your part? Just stirring the pot? Playing Troll? Nothing of interest to share? Or are you joining the kids? ;) :rolleyes:

Law said:
Or, are we just doing more pot stirring?

Playing Troll are we?

Oh no!!

I would NEVER attempt subsume the - TRUE- MASTER.

In this you are truely KING non-pareil!

I bow in homage to your abilities in this arena!!!!

All hail!

opjose said:
Oh no!!

All hail!
LOL!!

Apparently this conversation has gone beyond the comprehension level of at least three of the repondents. They now feel the need to do nothing more then throw rocks and sling insults ... I guess when they don't have anything of substance to offer that's what kids do ... apparently for these kids it's not possible to have an intelligent conversation.

Moderators, it's time to lock this thread ...

Law, it's time for you to shut up. You are definitely one of the most condescending and insulting people around here. You accuse people of doing the same thing you do. And that's all you do around here is stir up trouble. I bet you couldn't show me 5 posts where you answered somebody's question, or helped someone out. And you accuse others of having nothing of substance to offer?

jeffpn said:
Law, it's time for you to shut up. You are definitely one of the most condescending and insulting people around here. You accuse people of doing the same thing you do. And that's all you do around here is stir up trouble. I bet you couldn't show me 5 posts where you answered somebody's question, or helped someone out. And you accuse others of having nothing of substance to offer?

Jee, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings jeff. :D :D

No, I'm not "... accusing others of having nothing of substance to offer..." Since you're having a hard time understanding let me explain - I'm accusing you, josh and opjose of having nothing to offer in your responses to this thread. Is that clear enough for you? Condescending? Absolutely! ;)

Nothing that any of you have said has had anything to do with the topic of this thread - your responses have all been directed at me - personal attacks! And now you're telling me to shut-up? :eek:

Grow up. :p

Law said:
:D :D

No, I'm not "... accusing others of having nothing of substance to offer..." Since you're having a hard time understanding let me explain - I'm accusing you, josh and opjose of having nothing to offer in your responses to this thread. Is that clear enough for you? Condescending? Absolutely! ;)

Nothing that any of you have said has had anything to do with the topic of this thread - your responses have all been directed at me - personal attacks! And now you're telling me to shut-up? :eek:

Grow up. :p
Contradicting yourself? I haven't seen any useful post from you what - so - ever, let alone in this thread, nor have you uploaded any files.

Law said:
:D :D

You really have problems making correct assumptions around here, don't you? Don't worry, my skin is much too thick for you to hurt my feelings.

Law said:
Wow, that has my head spinning. First you deny accusing others of having nothing to offer, then you say that josh, opjose and myself have nothing to offer?

Law said:
Like I said in my last post, and to clarify: very few, if any of your posts are meant by you to be helpful to anyone, you know that's true. You aren't happy unless you're stirring the pot

Law said:
Moi? :D

Last edited:
Law said:
Apparently this conversation has gone beyond the comprehension level of at least three of the respondents. They now feel the need to do nothing more then throw rocks and sling insults ...

A bit strange... when you attempt to attack and discredit someone else, you deem such affronts as "intelligent" discourse, but when your own belligerence is reflected back at you, it becomes an "insult".

And you call THEM kids?

Every thread you participate in degrades into one worthy of being locked.

Is everyone just out to get you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law

jeffpn said:
Wow, that has my head spinning. First you deny accusing others of having nothing to offer, then you say that josh, opjose and myself have nothing to offer?

You really have problems understanding the written word, don’t you, jeff? :p :D

opjose said:
A bit strange... when you attempt to attack and discredit someone else, you deem such affronts as "intelligent" discourse, but when your own belligerence is reflected back at you, it becomes an "insult".

And you call THEM kids?

Every thread you participate in degrades into one worthy of being locked.

Is everyone just out to get you?

Just where did I attack and discredit someone who didn't first throw an insult my way?

On the other hand here are your attacks and discredits:

One of opjose’s typical unresponsive remarks.

opjose said:
Sorta like watching "Cops" eh?

In response a post by me - unresponsive to the actual question - in fact deliberately avoiding the question altogether and making a personal attack on me.

opjose said:
If YOU do not like this, that's YOUR problem.

That you seem to find this "insulting", is quite laughable, considering the tone of the majority of your posts. I guess you really do not see how you come off.... but if it pleases you to do so, as you've said it does, well so be it...

But don't compound things by trying to label others, with terms that are really most applicable to yourself.... it's trite and unbecoming of someone who aspires to present themselves as "intelligent"... not that you've ever succeeded at this.

Another totally unresponsive comment and trying very hard to sling an insult - with absolutely no substantiation.

opjose said:
Yes we do.

And yet again more personal attacks, along with a rather feeble attempt at sarcasm;;

opjose said:
Oh no!!

All hail!

All of this in just this one thread ...

And now you ask if everyone’s out to get me? - well obviously not, but you’re certainly holding up your end.

Back