Knife Edge - Real Flight Support Issues

josh0987 said:
Contradicting yourself? I haven't seen any useful post from you what - so - ever, let alone in this thread, nor have you uploaded any files.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• kettle.jpg
    kettle.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 175
Law said:
Quote:
And now you ask if everyone’s out to get me? - well obviously not, but you’re certainly holding up your end.

I'm not EVEN trying.

You bring it upon yourself without any help from me, and yet you revel in it.

opjose said:
I'm not EVEN trying.

You bring it upon yourself without any help from me, and yet you revel in it.

I've asked you numerous times to show me where I've attacked or discredited someone who hasn't first done the same to me? Yet, you've never answered the question - even here you've refused to answer the question and instead you've just thrown out another rude attack out.

You claim that I "revel in it". Revel in what? That fact that you guys are so attached to a product that you'll throw your self respect and dignity out the window and attack a total stranger if he says anything against your precious product? I don't think revel is that right word. :D

You feel that I bring it upon myself. What is it that I bring upon myself, your anger? You don't like what I say so instead of discussing it like adults you throw out the barbs and then tell me that I bring it upon myself? Who are you trying to convince of that, me or you?

I can't believe that you guys are so emotionally attached to a "computer game" that you can't even carry on a simple discussion about the lack of any real "public relations" dealing with that game.

I had an opinion, I voiced it, but instead of discussing the issue and my opinion - look what you did.

Law said:
You claim that I "revel in it". Revel in what? That fact that you guys are so attached to a product that you'll throw your self respect and dignity out the window and attack a total stranger if he says anything against your precious product? I don't think revel is that right word. :D

Because someone disagrees with you, you assume that they throw their "diginity" out the window and are theyby "insulting" to you and everyone else.... but then you don't recognize that you are being insulting by doing so?????

C'mon...

There is a difference between an observation on a shortcoming or failing ( as you did on a few posts) and the WHINING and bad behaviour of someone who comes in complaining for no reason other than "sour grapes", which were really unwarrented, as the OP did.

You elected to defend the latter, but then take that everyone thinks such behaviour as somewhat rediculous, as a personal attack?

And yet, you seem to love it here...

opjose said:
Because someone disagrees with you, you assume that they throw their "diginity" out the window and are theyby "insulting" to you and everyone else.... but then you don't recognize that you are being insulting by doing so?????

C'mon...

There is a difference between an observation on a shortcoming or failing ( as you did on a few posts) and the WHINING and bad behaviour of someone who comes in complaining for no reason other than "sour grapes", which were really unwarrented, as the OP did.

You elected to defend the latter, but then take that everyone thinks such behaviour as somewhat rediculous, as a personal attack?

And yet, you seem to love it here...

I didn't defend anything. I pointed out the lack of supportive responses and KE's lack of "public relations".

"Because someone disagrees with me" ... now that's rich! It would be nice to have someone actually disagree with me. That's the one thing that no one seems to be able or willing to do! Throughout this whole thread the only person to disagree with me on any of the points that I brought up was josh0987 when he said that he thought that the support number listed for G4 was for all versions of RealFlight. The one kid who never has anything meaningful to say was actually responsible for the only meaningful disagreement in this whole thread.

Every other reply ... EVERY other reply was a slam, sarcasm, inuendo or some sort of attack on me. Finally ending with you telling me that I "bring it on" myself. Just look at it yourself - and then tell me where and how you "disagree". ;)

Law said:
Every other reply ... EVERY other reply was a slam, sarcasm, inuendo or some sort of attack on me. Finally ending with you telling me that I "bring it on" myself.

You term yourself the "injured party"... poor baby!

( oops that must be another "insult"... )

Law said:
Just look at it yourself - and then tell me where and how you "disagree". ;)

Gee my first response to the OP about the whining for one...

On one hand you expect to tell off everyone you feel like. But then complain when the same is done to you as you feel that this is an "insult"....

Last edited:
opjose said:
You term yourself the "injured party"... poor baby!

( oops that must be another "insult"... )

Gee my first response to the OP about the whining for one...

On one hand you expect to tell off everyone you feel like. But then complain when the same is done to you as you feel that this is an "insult"....

First off, I'm not the one screaming for you (or anyone else) to shut-up. Nor am I whinning. I'm simply pointing out to you that this "insulting" thing that you keep bringing up goes both ways - and from where I'm sitting it's much heavier on the "other" side.

I'm telling off everyone? Now that's funny! You must be reading someone else's post. :D

Law said:
It would be nice to have someone actually disagree with me. That's the one thing that no one seems to be able or willing to do!
Law, I think Mark Twain has an approriate quote. "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

Last edited:
I like the other version of that quote. It says; "Never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

Law said:
Nor am I whinning. I'm simply pointing out to you that this "insulting" thing that you keep bringing up goes both ways - and from where I'm sitting it's much heavier on the "other" side.

So now you equate sarcasm to insults.

And when directed to others, the reference -MUST- be talking about you?

Sheez.

Law said:
I'm telling off everyone? Now that's funny! You must be reading someone else's post. :D

Just yours.

opjose said:
So now you equate sarcasm to insults.

Sarcasm is not something that I've ever noticed in your posts. It must be rather subtle.

opjose said:
And when directed to others, the reference -MUST- be talking about you?

Sheez.

Yep I've noticed that too, it's all about you - It's this way or it's that way. But, whatever way it is it's because opjose says so - even when you're wrong, you just keep on saying "...it's this way..." :rolleyes:

So, if the reference - MUST - be talking about me - then just because you said so - it MUST - be talking about me. :rolleyes:

opjose said:
Just yours.

It's nice to have a following. :D

jeffpn said:
Like flies to a cow?

Yes! it's nice to have a following that will eat all of the crap off of me. :D

And wait for me to deposit even more to gather around. :D :D

Back