Knife Edge - Real Flight Support Issues

Law said:
Yes, and of course, no one knows more about crap then ... you? :eek: :D

Josh, you agree and disagree? What the hell? I like how you got rid of the sarcasm comment. Obviously you found out the jealousy and sarcasm don't mix.

tnorton12000 said:
Josh, you agree and disagree? What the hell? I like how you got rid of the sarcasm comment. Obviously you found out the jealousy and sarcasm don't mix.
He only agrees with Law because its against Jeff. :rolleyes:

BigGuyJT said:
He only agrees with Law because its against Jeff. :rolleyes:
Kinda like, how's that old saying go? "The enema of my enemy will still render him full of crap?"

Law said:
So ........... I'm your enemy???
C'mon, Law, I've seen much better witty retorts from you in the past (although we all know who is the master) . I'm disappointed that's all you got!!! :eek:

I could understand if you said that you didn't like a position that I took or an opinion that I voiced and that you didn't like me - that usually comes when people disagree. But, mature people will usually discuss those kinds of issues and either agree to disagree or come to an understanding about what they can agree with.

I guess I should have asked why you consider me your enemy? What was it that I said that caused you to take such a drastic position?

Law said:
I could understand if you said that you didn't like a position that I took or an opinion that I voiced and that you didn't like me - that usually comes when people disagree. But, mature people will usually discuss those kinds of issues and either agree to disagree or come to an understanding about what they can agree with.

I guess I should have asked why you consider me your enemy? What was it that I said that caused you to take such a drastic position?

Craps sake..........

This will never end??????????

When someone labels me an enemy it is not more crap being thrown around.

My enemies are not people that I have a difference of opinion with. They are not people I share an interest with. They are not my fellow Americans.

They are enemy combatants. They are jihadists. They are people who want to do me harm.

When someone labels me as their enemy, the guns get loaded and the doors get locked ...

Is that really what was intended here?

Law, like I explained to you in a PM:
jeffpn said:
Law, surely you've heard the quote "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." That's what BigGuy was referring to about Josh in that thread, since Josh flipflopped. My post was a mix of that quote, and a reference to the 'crap' that you had brought up earlier. Pretty clever, I thought. Nothing more.
Just a simple play on words inspired by BigGuy's post about Josh, and your earlier reference to 'crap.'

Sorry, I didn't read that PM ... Sorry for the misunderstanding. The guns are unloaded and the doors are unlocked ... stop by anytime. :D

sorry, but I am trying to fix problems myself...

Sorry to hear the bad news, I am new to this and have some problems I am trying to resolve. One is my trim thingie dosen't work and the other I can't get it loaded, get goofy messages and it drops out of sight. I reloaded it 3 times, to no avail...
maybe tomnorrow will be better.... " after all, it is another day.... " sound from Gone with the wind"...

Geno

This all started with TERRIBLE NON EXISTANT SUPPORT FROM REAL FLIGHT.

They told me to contact Knife Edge - Knife Edge is scared to give out a phone number, so I have 199.00 invested in software and hardware that went obsolete in 6 months - ver 3.5 - no new updates, buggy as hell on internet connections and no phone number to call for software issues.

1. Why did you guys refuse to correct Internet connection problems in multi user mode?

A. Poor Firewall software compatability - Finding Public IP
B. Shows session is full - but no one is connected - 4 out of 4 busy
C. If you do get connected, you get dropped in 5 minutes or less remotely.

2. intentionaly make 4.0 not work with 3.5 controllers, force your customers to send you more money, go find new customers, stop screwing your customer base!

A. You intentionaly came out with a 4.0 - why didnt you get 3.5 right first?
B. You wrote into your software a means of keeping 3.5 controllers from working.

3. Vista support - Dont even get me started on that one!

Raise your hand and reply if you think these jokers are just out to get your money and dont care if thier product works correctly. Can anyone say class action lawsuite???
Me too thebphone number just rings an automated message thrn nothing. Email no support.

Me too thebphone number just rings an automated message thrn nothing. Email no support.
Maybe because Knife Edge sold Real Flight to Horizon Hobby almost a year ago, so they have no interest/ability/desire to support it.

And.. this is a thread about G3, that was already discontinued when the thread started...and it has been 14 years since then......

Back