L-13 Blanik

Have two versions.

One for IntX and one for DX. How should I upload them. As separate EAs or one as a variant ?

I'd probably do them both as separate EA's so you aren't required to have a copy of something you don't want loaded.

Have two versions.

One for IntX and one for DX. How should I upload them. As separate EAs or one as a variant ?

I always make separate EAs for stuff like that so (like BrokeDad said) you don't have to have something you don't want installed.

OK, I uploaded the new and improved Blanik JEt to swaps. Where do I upload the .psd template ?
Here and a link on swaps or just on the swaps ? And under what category?

Thanks

You might want to put up the improved one for the Interlink Elite and DX. I think more people have or will have those than the Interlink X.

Thanks for the improved model. :)

I don't think you can post a template to the swap pages but I've been wrong before.

You can use the IntX version with the DX, you can re-map the buttons to whatever you want and save it as a specific controller, eg "Blanik Jet controller". If I can do it, ... it must be simple. ;)

You can use the IntX version with the DX, you can re-map the buttons to whatever you want and save it as a specific controller, eg "Blanik Jet controller". If I can do it, ... it must be simple. ;)

You'd be surprised how many have never ever opened the editor and have no clue what to do in it. But yes for most of us here it's quite simple. For years I didn't even know how to repaint a model.

Had to upload a new L-13 Blanik , that is just a glider. I didn't realize that you have to rename all the files, for swaps to except a similar plane.

asj5547;

Did you try it in RFX ?
Yes, I use RF-X the most.
The L-13 Blanik Jet performs great, although I did switch the spoiler and throttle channels, (for me, the throttle is left stick, not back slider) also increased the wing strength from 47 to the default 100 and increased elevator channel (radio) from 30 to 80.

Will test the glider version soon, I like to fly gliders from the Radio Station Airport (top of the hill) and set a 15 Kms wind coming up the slope, so I can do some soaring.

Keep these great models coming, I am enjoying them.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    392.5 KB · Views: 36
Your description of the Jet version says, IntX, does that mean it is designed for the Interkink-X controller or the interlink-DX controller, or designed for RF-X. ???

Your description of the Jet version says, IntX, does that mean it is designed for the Interkink-X controller or the interlink-DX controller, or designed for RF-X. ???

Yes it is (Interlink-X). Sure that's not the InterKink XXX ? :D:D:D

I figured alot of people have the Inerlink-X still so I set it up for that. I figured people with Interlink-DX can program it to what ever they want too.

The reason I chose the left stick for the spoiler, is because that way it is set up more like a glider, that was made into a jet. I set up the less strengthened wing, would reflect the limitations of the real Blanik. Just a preference.
Glad you like it.

Back