L-13 Blanik

I actually flew real gliders a long time ago. Unfortunately the airspace got re-classified (ARSA) and they left the airport I was going to. I didn't want to travel for hours so my license lapsed.

I have seen lighting animations done of some model parts like the Gaui Hurricane 550 CFS. The tail fin cycles colors when lit.

What aircraft would be a good example ?

Thanks for the help BTW.

Maybe you didn't catch it but the DC-4 beta of mine you probably have uses linear actuators to control the foot pedal movement. And my F8F-2 Bearcat uses a bunch of them. So just look in the physics and you'll find them and then checkout how they're setup. To find out what the linear actuator icon in the physics looks like (so you can find them easy) just select the fuselage and Add A Linear Actuator and then look for that icon to find where they're used. Don't forget to delete the Linear Actuator you added.

I have the flaphandle working, but the sequence is in the wrong direction. Is there a way to fix it, or do I have to set it in the down position in MAX ?

New paint template for user paintschemes.

Attachments

• L-13 Blanik Jet OK-1840.jpg
    L-13 Blanik Jet OK-1840.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Paint template.jpg
    Paint template.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 13
I guess I'm going to forget the cockpit animations. I can't get the flap handle animations to reverse, to match the flap animation.

I guess I'm going to forget the cockpit animations. I can't get the flap handle animations to reverse, to match the flap animation.

When you setup an animation there's a 'servo reverse' setting that should make the part reverse it's direction.

Back