Launcher fails to launch RF

GeoffS

I've recently re-installed RF 9.5 successfully and retained most of my add-on aircraft and airfields. Everything was working perfectly until today, after a couple of weeks not being used. Clicking on the Launcher Ikon gives an error KEError 21017 plus a message that 'The launcher will not be able to launch Realflight'. The only thing that's changed is that I've had a relatively minor s/w update from Microsoft (I'm running W10 - latest version I guess).

By opening File Explorer and clicking on the Realflight application the program runs as before. It's just the Launcher that fails. I'm running what I assume is the latest version of RF - 9.50.038, which updated when I reinstalled RF from the CDs. I'm using Microsoft's virus protection.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Geoff

I've recently re-installed RF 9.5 successfully and retained most of my add-on aircraft and airfields. Everything was working perfectly until today, after a couple of weeks not being used. Clicking on the Launcher Ikon gives an error KEError 21017 plus a message that 'The launcher will not be able to launch Realflight'. The only thing that's changed is that I've had a relatively minor s/w update from Microsoft (I'm running W10 - latest version I guess).

By opening File Explorer and clicking on the Realflight application the program runs as before. It's just the Launcher that fails. I'm running what I assume is the latest version of RF - 9.50.038, which updated when I reinstalled RF from the CDs. I'm using Microsoft's virus protection.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Geoff

Back